Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
The GMAT is available computer based throughout the year.
Obtain information regarding GMAT testing policies, test fees, registration procedures and identifying the nearest GMAT Test Center by visiting www.mba.com.
DANTES reimburses the test fee for eligible military personnel, once per lifetime. Carefully review the rescheduling and cancellation sections in the “GMAT Handbook” as Service members are responsible for paying all fees charged for these services.
DANTES funds one administration of a GMAT per lifetime for eligible military personnel.
Service members must, at the time of testing, possess a current, Geneva Conventions Uniformed Services Common Access Card (CAC) and meet the following requirements:
- Have never been funded or reimbursed by DANTES for the GMAT.
- Applying to or enrolled in a graduate school requiring the GMAT or
- Fulfilling a legitimate Service requirement.
- Agree to apply for reimbursement within 90 days after the scheduled test date.
Service member reimbursement responsibilities
Electronically complete the reimbursement request form and digitally sign it using your CAC ID.
Service members receive reimbursement through their military pay bank account.
- The disbursement is not reflected on your LES.
- Contact your respective bank representative to verify DFAS funds disbursement.
- Coast Guard members receive reimbursement via a U.S. Treasury check sent to the mailing address provided in Section 1.
- Allow up to 3 weeks.
Email DANTES for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DANTES does not fund or reimburse fees for retests of the GMAT.